Lawyer for Auto Accidents

Injuries of any kind can be devastating, but traffic accident injuries can cost even more if you don't have the assistance of an experienced attorney.

According to the Insurance Research Council, accident victims that don’t have an attorney representing them receive 300% less than those that seek out the help of a trusted attorney.

If you are involved in an auto accident, what damages can you recover?  Your insurance company is responsible for paying for the damage to your car.  If you have a deductible, you can recover it from the other driver, up to $1,000, in what is known as a mini-tort claim.

For your injuries, you may have two types of claims:  first party and third party.  A first-party claim is a claim against your own insurance company, regardless of fault, for your (1) lifetime medical expenses and other expenses for your care, recovery or rehabilitation, (2) wage loss for up to 3 years following the accident and (3) replacement services up to $20 per day for services that you would have performed but are no longer able to perform during the first 3 years following the accident.

In order to recover for your pain and suffering, you have to go after the other driver's insurance company in what is known as a third-party claim and show that you sustained a serious injury.

If you’ve been injured by a negligent driver, contact me today to discuss your case. We will fight tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.

10.0Daniel W. Mabis
Daniel W. MabisReviewsout of 1 review
Mr. Mabis has been selected as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
©2024 Mabis Law Offices | Website by Ellanyze